Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Brooklyns Xray Results =(

Brooklyn has been spitting up ridiculous amounts since birth. We've tried every formula there is so man lol. The doctor finally called for an Upper GI Xray the other day. The poor kid couldnt eat from midnight until the xray at 10 am. She was starving =( So yesterday was not a good day for her needless to say....
So the doctor called today and said Brooklyn is eating the formula and it is just sitting in her tummy and this is causing the spit up. I didnt get to talk to Dr. Baxter but Kev did. So I didnt get to drill him with questions or what this is called. Upon much research, I found this website. I dont know if this is what she has but it seems to fit what the doctor described. Her appointment for a Pediatric GI specialist is for Dec 18th so Ill keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails