Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny Faces....and some cute ones too =)

Yesterday I whipped out camera for some shots of Brooklyn :) And this is what was produced. Keep in mind the only picture where she was on the verge of crying was the first picture, all the others were just her being her silly self lol.
And my all time favorite one......the one I will see in the teenage years.......
Look Below!!!! =)

'Whatcha lookin at?"

Relaxing with daddy

She loves her jumperoo

Loving the tub

Kevin making her dance by moving her arms....doesnt she look just thrilled?!

Feet in the faucet lol...of course I had to edit it, Im sure there are creepy people who stumble upon my page

So happy =)


Look at Dale checkin her out haha

2 comments:

Samantha said...

ADORABLE!!

Jessica Marie said...

She does make some really funny faces! Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails