On Wednesday Brent, my baby brother, asked me if he could stay the night and spend the day with me on thursday. So of course I said yes =) I told him Id pick him up Thursday morning.
So Thursday morning came and according to my mom Brent was up at 530 showering haha. My mom asked him why he was up so early and he told her because I said Id pick him up when I got up....um does he seriously think I get up at 530 or 6?! lol
I picked him up at like 1030 =) We went to subway and enjoyed some yummy food. Now let me tell you, this boy can put the food down! He ate a foot long tuna sub, chips, a cookie (courtesy of some coast guard guy), and a drink....i was struggling to finish my 6 inch! lol
Afterward we drove to seaside. I took him to the arcade which he DUG! We blew 20 something bucks on arcade games.

Me and Brooklyn while Brent plays guitar hero =)

Doesnt he look mean?! He was playing some game where you drive a big army rig...the seat moves like it would if you were in it...it was pretty cool
After nearly two hours of pure arcadeness we decided to hit the beach. It was the first time Brooklyn has been to the beach....she did not like it! The cold wind and Brooklyn deffinately did not mesh =)

Uncle Brent and Brooklyn. He just adores her soooo much!!!
Me and Brent...we're dorks
K...she's done with the beach lolSo after that we went home and had some amazing stew with cornbread..yum!!!! Played some WII and XBOX. We set up our couch as a bed for Brent....keep in mind he NEVER stays the night anywhere. He has one time at our house like 2 years ago and I think one time at Mason Hoovers house. He said he'd be fine on the couch.
Well, right at bedtime he decided he wanted to sleep on our floor next to Dale in our bedroom. Dale just absolutely loved having a snuggle buddy for the night =) At 5 am when Kev left to go hunting, Brent crawled up into bed with me lol....he's such a sweet kid....
No comments:
Post a Comment