Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rollie Pollie Ollie otherwise known as Brook

A week ago or so I posted about Brooklyn trying to roll over, but not quite making it. Well we've been laying her on her back trying to encourage her to roll but she just cant make it over! So yesterday, I wanted to throw a load of laundry in the wash. I lay Brook on her back on the blanket with her toys and run back to do laundry, Kev is in the shower. I quickly do the laundry and come back to the dinning room and this is what I found!!!!! Little Brookie on her tummy!!!! I started clapping and praising her ridiculously lol I ran into the bathroom and told Kev. He was pretty bummed. He didnt get to see her first roll from tummy to back so he was hoping to see from back to tummy and he missed it =(


So once Kev got out of the shower we decided to lay her in the living room an see if she'd do it again. Here the the video of her doing it for the second time ever....she was still a little slow. Let me assure you, in one day this child has conquered rolling over. I cant keep her on her back AT ALL! She constantly rolls to tummy and then tries to scoot around. She doesnt get super far but she's deffinately scooting around.





This is our friend Justin. He actually came with us on our honeymoon =) We had Kevs sister come too...Vegas is so much more fun with a group of friends! He's so good with kids. Brook looks sooooo grown up in this picture!And here is Miss Sabrina! Sabrina is one of my best friends and is married to Kevin, my Kevins best friend. She is 17 weeks pregnant with her first baby. I cant wait, like 12 more days til we know what she's having!!!!!! But who's counting right?!


Here blog is: http://www.ksmaki.blogspot.com/



And here is Auntie Tiff with Brook....Brook loves her soo much and Im pretty sure Tiffany feels the same way ;)
And finally, here is me and my little lovie =)
She's way to big..... =(


1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

Yeah Brooklyn for rolling over! Woo hoo! It must be so much fun for you guys to see her do new things! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails