We usually eat out once or twice a week.
Sunday, after church, Kevins parents always take us out to eat and on Tuesdays our local restaurant has a 'Taco Tuesday' with cheap tacos.
For the past few weeks, taking Brook out to a restaurant has been a nightmare.
She screams because she wants out of the highchair and wants to run around and play. If we were the only ones in the restaurant then I wouldnt care but 99% of the time, that is not the case.
Obviously Brook cant run around but if she doesnt get out of the highchair she has an absolute, ear chilling, meltdown fit. It's awesome....Today at lunch, Kev and I had to take turns eating and carrying Brook down the hall to let her play in a separate part of a restaurant.
We've tried everything. She gets bored with coloring, she'll throw her toys, drinking her own water gets old after a while....
Anyone, tips please?!
I told Kev, we are done eating out until she is out of this phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment