Hi! I've hopped from ‘Bee Friendly’ hop. What a photogenic daughter you have. I adore spinning too...I used to go regularly. It’s totally addictive. I have added myself as your newest follower. Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you. Friendly wishes from a festive UK Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)
4 comments:
Hey, I'm a new follower from Bee Friendly Friday. Your little girl is absolutely adorable! www.ohsosavvymom.com
Thanks so much for joining us! :)
Hey there! I'm a new follower from Bee Friendly Friday! I hope you get a chance to stop by and visit!
Anestazia <3
http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/
Hi! I've hopped from ‘Bee Friendly’ hop. What a photogenic daughter you have. I adore spinning too...I used to go regularly. It’s totally addictive. I have added myself as your newest follower.
Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
Friendly wishes from a festive UK
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)
Post a Comment