Thursday, December 2, 2010

Extra Christmas cash? Yes, please!
























Last weekend I took pictures of these lovely chickas =) Ok well, the little girls. Rachel wanted me to take some Christmas card pictures of her cute daughters. So, of course, I said YES. I love these little gals!

Ever since I posted these pictures on facebook, I've been blowing up. I will be taking atleast 3 family's Christmas pictures just this weekend. One family Im taking pictures for, have their own cleaning service. So we are doing an exchange. How freaking GREAT is that?!  They are going to clean my house right before I have to throw the baby shower for my sister-in-law in January. That way I wont have to clean!!!! ahhhh! Love it. The other two families are paying me...yes paying me. Extra Christmas cash please! =)

Im also going to be taking the kids wrestling teams pictures too. PLUS Im making two newborn crochet hats for a friend. Im a busy little bee.

I just wanted to share my excitement.
Anyways, here are the rest of the pictures from the shoot.











1 comment:

signingcharity said...

Those are awesome photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails