Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Body after Baby: Week 4

This week has been rough for me.
Ive only exercised one time.
Ive drank hardely any water.

See, Brooklyn got sick with a bug on tuesday. So wednesday she was still recovering and very clingy...no working out.

Thursday I was feeling a bit queasy all morning. I went to work at 2 and was immediately told by coworkers that I looked awful (sweet, huh?!). About 30 minutes into my shift I started throwing up. My husband sent me a text and said he was on his way home from work and he is throwing up....nice. I went home about 6pm, picked up Brook from my mother in laws and sat patiently for 2 hours until Brook went to bed at 8pm.

Friday I still didnt feel too hot. Barely ate.

Saturday. I felt awful still. I consumed a few bites of fruit and a couple bites of mashed potatoes.

Sunday. Still felt bad but could tell I was on the uphill slope.

Monday: I felt ok. Cleaned my livingroom spotless...I mean moving furniture spotless. (That's exercise right?)

Tuesday/today: I am working a 12 hour shift, til 4am sooooo working out was stumped by my need to nap when Brooklyn naps.


Im slammed this week with work. I cant wait for next week to actually have a break. I probably wont work out this week, not going to lie.

Good news.
-I havent gained a single pound after my initial 5 pound weight loss
-The City of Astoria is hosting 'The smallest winner'. Its an 8 week weightloss challenge. It starts on the 8th of January. Im excited =)
-Kevin got me WII Fit for Christmas with the Biggest Loser game.
      Anyone done the Biggest Loser game? Do you burn alot of calories? I havent tried it out yet.

I promise I will try harder next week...stupid work.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I so want the Wii fot with Biggest looser game! I hope you have a ton of fun with it. Dont be hard on yourself this week - sick baby and then sick you makes for a long hard week.

Jennifer Elrod Dennison said...

Had the sick babies at home too so I feel ya. I hear the Wii Fit and the Biggest Loser are really fun. I can't wait to try them out.

signingcharity said...

I don't have the biggest loser game for my wii fit, but I have one of their straight workout videos. It is hard. Can't wait to hear what you think of the game.

Jessica Marie said...

Great to hear your progress and sorry your daughter got sick. So, how does this Smallest Loser thing work and where can I find more info on that? Sounds interesting!!!

HotHarmony said...

i didn't like the biggest loser wii game, i didn't think it was a good work out.

A Compassionate Calling said...

I'm started Julian Micheal's 30 Day Shred in January. I'll post about how it goes.
You poor sickies! Gosh, how awful. Don't feel bad and let yourself recover so that you don't get sick again. Try to drink more water though if you can.

Related Posts with Thumbnails