Im so proud of myself =)
I did so great this last week!
I logged everything I ate in my new favorite website http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
I decided to cut out Chai Tea/Coffee (especially from Starbucks) this last week. I did good. I did get one Chai on Friday because I totally forgot about the Challenge! haha But that's ok. One for the week is fine.
I have really been watching my calories and trying to exercise more.
My exercise for the week.
Wednesday: ----
Thursday: 1 hour of spinning
Friday: 1 hour of Miss Jillian Michaels. 30 day Shred and Cardo Kickboxing
Saturday: ----
Sunday: ----
Monday: 1 hour of spinning
Tuesday: 10 minutes of 30 day shred (veyr busy day. 10 mins is better than nothing! lol)
Wednesday: 1 hour of spinning
I really want to increase my exercise frequency. I fully intend on going to spinning on thursday and friday. Ill take saturday and sunday off then continue on in the week.
Lets just say. I LOVE spinning.
I did cave and buy a scale. I havent weighed myself since I had Brooklyn. Im happy to say that Im at my pre-pregnancy weight. Although, Im still a chub and need to lose 30 pounds =)
6 comments:
I need to try this spinning class. I've heard several people say they try it and end up liking it even tho it kills them. :) Glad you are doing so good. Congrats!
Glad you're enjoying the classes! Maybe the police department could hook me up with a free pass too ;) So jealous! Mine expires in a few weeks =(
Enjoy!
Way to go! Keep up the good work!
Good job! you are doing awesome!
doing good!
i always wanted to try the spinning class.
you're doing great.
Post a Comment