Friday, December 10, 2010

Extra motivation

So Kev and I were talking about our New Years Resolutions.
My new years resolutions. I have two.

1) Read the Bible.

I have yet to read the whole Bible. Not just read it, but reeead it. I dont want to read it to
just get through it. I want to read it to truely understand and gain a stronger relationship with God.

2) Lose 30-40 pounds by May 24th.

That is my 25th birthday. I want to have a rockin' body for my birthday!!!

Now onto the extra motivation. Kevin said to help me stay motivated, if I loose the weight then we can start trying for baby #2. We have discussed a time frame we would like to start trying and that will remain a secret hehe.

(although I think if I ballooned up to 500 pounds, he would still want to start trying for #2..but that's besides the point. This is MY motivation haha)


So, Im reeeallly motivated now. Adios flab! well until I get pregnant again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails