I did crappy last week.
I ate cookies. I drank a fatty coffee drink. And worst of all, I didnt work out.
Nope, not once.
Im a slacker.
Last night I made spaghetti, with whole wheat noodles. So, that's good right? I packed it for my lunch today also. I stopped at the store and picked up a couple bananas, some string cheese and some light yogurt for snacks.
I did stop at Starbucks this morning though. I got a nonfat chai tea....is that bad? I dont know. Anyways, I also got some oatmeal. It was delish.
I fully plan on working out tomorrow. I set my alarm for 5:50 this morning because I wanted to start my 30 Day Shred. Well, apparently my loving hubby turned off my alarm. Boo.
Because I work at the police department we get to work out for free at the Aquatic center. They really only have like two ellipticals, two tredmills, and some weights. BUT they do have spinning classes that are an hour long and a new Zumba class. I need to go. I think Ill go tomorrow before work. hmmm. 630 am class probably, that way Ill be back when Brook gets up.
My goals this week:
*Write down everything I eat.
*Cut out chai teas and decaf coffees. I dont need them...
*Work out!
I have to go to court in February for a 911 I took. I am already dreading going shopping for some 'court clothes'. I hope Im down 10 pounds by then....
7 comments:
I could never give up Starbucks! haha!
The closest Starbucks to me is over an hour away! Isn't that crazy? Anyway, there are lots of things I need to cut out too (like soda!) but baby steps, right? :)
Where I come from, if you don't love Starbucks, it's like being unpatriotic! Lol! I don't think that a coffee is bad as long as you don't get one every day and you make sure to get a workout in. Don't worry, you'll get those workouts in and pretty soon it will be a habit!
I really didn't do well last week either, just trying to work on doing better this week:)
Wish I could get up and work out in the morning.
I work out at night, once the kids are in bed.
I am sure it would make my day better, but I like to sleep... to much.
Goodness, girl! I think you are too hard on yourself! I think a nonfat chai tea is fine! But...I'm no expert. I think the problem is when we drink sugary drinks every day...or several times a day. Not once in a while.
You can do it! We're here cheering you on!
Jenny
I am with Melinda on this... I wish I could work out in the morning too, but I like sleep too much, but I would LOVE to be a morning person... I usually do better with working out at night after kids are sleeping, but that hasn't been working with our infant!! :)
Keep going... 10 pounds is right around the corner!
RIGHT?! I keep telling myself that too.. :) ha!
Post a Comment