Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Body After Baby.

                                        EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Does that convey my excitement well enough?
Needless to say, Im beyond thrilled that Samantha over at Mama Notes is starting this up again!
This mama needs some help/motivation =)


So, about me. My name is Summer. Im 24 years old and have a beautiful and sassy 15 month old. I should weigh -20 pounds because I have to chase my daughter everywhere but I dont. Im the size I was when I got pregnant with her.


My self confidence is shot though. I used to be a size 3 when I started at Western Oregon, then I ate at Valsetz and tasted their amazing cheese bread. That was the begginning of the end =) Ive gained 3 pant sizes since college. Im a size 9.


My goals for the month of December.


1) I would like to be a size 7 by the end of the month
2) I want to work out 3-5 times a week.
3) I want to start the Couch to 5k running program.
4) I want to quit drinking coffee/pop and only drink water.
5) I want to log everything I eat and when I workout




I will probably post before and after pictures at the end of the challenge.


Here is an example of where Id like to be at the end of this challenge:
This was Kev and I at a wedding back in 2006. I was a size 5.
*sigh* I can wait to be this size again.


Anyways, Good luck ladies!! I cant wait for this challenge!!!











































6 comments:

signingcharity said...

I did the C25K and ran one in July 2009. I am back up to running that distance and am going to do my first one since having my 3rd baby in August. I found out doing it that I love running. Good luck!

Rachel said...

Good luck, you can do it! BTW your daughter is ADORABLE!

Nicol said...

Good luck! I've heard a lot about the couch to 5k. Perhaps it's something that I should look into.

Sarah said...

you are going to do great! :)

Melinda said...

Good Luck!

I started C25K back in the spring and it was awesome. Then it got hot.

Logging everything I eat has helped me TREMENDOUSLY!!!

L Harris said...

I've thought of the couch to . . . before too. Might have to look into that again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails