Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November, month of winning?

Apparently November was my month to rack up some winnings! Yay me!!
Here is what I won for the month. =)

1)    4 VIP tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba plus a Revolution foods giftpack!
2)    $35 to csnstores.com from Selena over at Stoneyville Blog.
3)    A Family Facts On The Go organzier from Sammy Makes Six
4)    A Rock Me Baby Christmas Album from Family and Life in LV

Woo Hoo!! Not bad for my first month of really entering giveaways =)

Thank you to the blogs and the sponsors!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Lucky!! I just started really entering this past week...posting them in a spreadsheet so that I would remember when they ended. No luck yet!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! Thanks for entering my giveaway's, best of luck! Love your blog title. Very cute!

Heidi said...

Dude, that's awesome! And I love your new header, so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails