I think we are raising a girly tomboy.
Perfect!
I want a little girl who isnt afraid to get dirty but can also clean up quite nicely =)
I try and find camo and such for our little darling. Kevin really appreciates it.
Anyways....
Kevin is building a kennel for Dale and Jade under our porch. Now this thing is going to be top of the line. Kevin, is going ALL out. Talk about some spoiled pups!
While daddy was working, Brook and I hung out and helped watched.
Brook was disgusted by something apparently...
That night we had some yummy fetuccini alfredo and Brooklyn loved it. She was getting tired of sitting in the high chair and threw a fit...
See Below:
So I scooped up my little monster and put her in the tub, which instantly changed her mood. She loves baths/water.
Yesterday we went to town to run some errands and I decided to stop at the riverwalk so Brookie could play a bit, eat some grass, have some fun =)
Last night we went to dinner over at Nick and Jessica's. Sabrina was there with baby Mason snuggled in her tummy =) Orrin and Wyatt, Nick and Jess's boys are so cute!
Wyatt is turning two in a few weeks...i cant believe it.
Orrin is about 3 weeks older than Brook.
Unfortunately Orrin fell asleep before I could get any pictures of them all playing. But I got some good ones of Brook and Wy.
Brooklyn loved this Tonka Truck. We just might have to get her one....I wonder if they come in pink too???
Wy had a good time pushing her around =)
I hope the picture below isnt a sign of how their future marriage is going to be?! lol
Brook tried to push him, unsuccessfully lol
Wy and his dirty face =)
Cant you just tell that I LOVE my new camera.














3 comments:
Yay for the new camera! And that little ponytail is adorable! ha ha
~Kathryn
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)
These pictures are FANTASTIC!! I love them! Her expressions are so adorable!
You got some super cute shots! They are adorable!
Post a Comment