Play dates =)
On Thursday I hosted our play date. I was so glad everyone could make it! We had 6 baby girls...yes 6. lol
The girls love getting together and so do the mommies. It's such a great time for photos too! I think when they are all in high school, they will look back on these pictures and smile. All these girls will be in the same class except for Miss Kaydence. She was born in December.
Here are all the girls playing.
This is beautiful Bella. Kev just LOVES her! and so do I =) Kev actually commented how Bella's cuteness last night lol. He is such a softy now with a daughter!
This is Kaydence. Brook's semmmmi cousin? The Bartlett's are related to the Rund's, Kayla's mom married a Rund.....so that sort of makes them cousins??? lol
Brook, Sadie and Bella. Holding Brook is Ashley, Bellas mommy. Ashley is about 16 weeks pregnant I think. Yes. 16 weeks pregnant and has Bella who just turned 10 months. haha Ashley is CRAZY! =) I cant wait to meet little baby Inniss!
Brook was so sweet with Kaydence. She was holding her hand for such a long time and Kaydence just kept staring at her. It was really sweet.
Here are the twins. They are our next door neighbors. Im so excited Brook will have girls that are the same age next door to play with!!
Kiah is in the green and Kiera is in the pink.
Little Miss Kiera.
OK. Let me just say this. I give a BAAAJILLION props to Alicia. I dont know how she does it.
Sadie =) Little cutie!
All the babies
The 3 muskateers.
Enjoying some snack. Playing makes you hungry =)
And ALL the mommies! =)
Alicia with her twins, Kiah and Kiera. Kayla with Kaydence. Me with Brookie aka Coal Miner. Ashley with Bella. Heidi with Sadie.
Yes, I realize Im the only one with sweats on.
Cut me some slack, it was my day off.












1 comment:
All so adorable (the babies)...all so ambitious (the mommies). Really enjoyed the post.
Brooklyn's Grammy
Post a Comment