Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Im So Excited!

Im SOOO excited!
My camera will be here tomorrow!

Yesterday I ordered this........

Its a Canon Rebel XSI.
Yes spendy, but oh so needed.
Kev fully supported my decision on spending the large amount of dough on this camera because of how many pictures I take.
I post tons of pictures on here and on facebook. Yet you people dont even see HALF of how many pictures I really take!
Brooklyns baby book is deffinately not lacking any baby pictures.
So here is my amazing new camera that will be here tomorrow and Im so thrilled. Just thought Id share this with you all!!!! =)

3 comments:

The Maki Family said...

So jealous! I seriously want to invest in a nice camera...someday! Can't wait to see all your pictures...

Jessica Marie said...

NICE!!! I read your comment on facebook and had to find out...I just knew you posted something about it on your blog! I hope you have fun with your new camera! It looks sweet! :)

Sadie said...

Best investment ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails