Monday, March 22, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday

This is my first Friend Makin' Monday post.
I decided to do it because I LOVE making friends =)

Here is goes!

1. Favorite things about Spring.....

 Sunny days and short sleeves!
And
Toe exposure haha
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break....
Working. yippee.......               (thats sarcasm, if you couldnt tell)

3. Favorite Spring Flower:

Hydrangeas! Obviously =) They were only my bouquet in my wedding!!!! haha
It will be two years in less than a month...yikes! =)

4. Do you have a garden?
No. However my husband and I fully intend on one soon! I dont want to buy produce when I can grow it.

5. If so, what do you grow?
I plan on growing....corn (yum!), carrots, green beans, tomatoes, potatoes...a WHOLE assortment lol

6. Do you spring clean?
Um no. Not really for me lol

7. What is the weather really like right now? 
Hmmmm...rainy.... and sunny at some points of the day. 

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us? 

Ok ok...you cant SEE the sun. But you can see that its out and shiny =) We enjoyed the sun this day. Brooklyn got to try sand. Such an amazing taste, huh brook? lol

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Clean the house. Nothing motivated me more to clean, then a sunny day! And of course playing outside with Brooklyn

10. Favorite TV show right now?
I have TWO. Life Unexpected and Modern Family. LOVE those shows!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hey fellow Oregonian! It's nice to meet you, what part do you live in? :)

Your daughter is too cute, I love the name Brooklyn. It was on my "list" for a long time but then a friend of ours named their daughter Brooklyn so it was out. :)

Happy Spring!

Tutus N' Trucks said...

I live near Astoria, more like a small town near Astoria I guess =)

Your daughter is so cute too!! I really do love your daughter's name!

Erin said...

Welcome to Friend Makin Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails