I'm going to make lunch's for Kev and I everyday for work.
This may seem like a stupid goal...but for Kev and I, its not.
We eat at some random store for lunch all the time. I was just looking at our bank statement online and we spend 4 dollars here, 7 dollars there. It is really ridiculous.
Think of how much money we'd save!
So my goal. Make our lunches for one month straight.
Starting now! =)
I would say we would both spend atleast 6 bucks each a day. So 12 total.
12*7=84 84 dollars a week!!!! Holy Wowza!!!
84*4=336 a month!!!!!!!
Ok, this is the first time Im seeing these numbers. In shock.......
336 a month? We could put that towards my student loans!
Ok. So here it goes. I will fill you in on how we do =)

1 comment:
Good luck! Stephan has always taken a lunch. If I pack one for myself I usually forget it in the fridge! lol
Post a Comment