Some day I will have everything I need for the house....but for now, this is what I need.
1) A coffee table.
Not glass. We have glass and need to get rid of it, due to Brooklyn =)
Babies+glass coffee tables=many owies lol
I dont even care for the color, because Im going to paint it black.
Ive been looking on craigslist forever, the coffee tables, if any are listed, are usually over priced.
I think on Monday Im going to go to town and look in some thrift stores.....we will see though
2) A tv stand.
Again, I dont care what color because I am going to paint it black. It can be as simple as they come.
My goal is to put this coffee table and tv stand in the 'other' living room. I will put Brooks toys and this will be the play area. The kids (we have alot of friends with kids) will have an area to watch movies and play without bugging the adults lol. By bugging I mean, spreading toys allllllll through the main living room.
3) A huge storage rack for the garage
Like this one....
I think a trip to Home depot is in order! I will probably do this within the next few months.
I need these three things right now. I will need more stuff when the Summertime comes lol....but for now these are the things I NEED =)

No comments:
Post a Comment