Oh...I DO!
My child decided yesterday would be the perfect day to devour a pellet from our pellet stove.
I have no clue how this single pellet got into the floor where Brook plays..but it did. YUM!!
Since the bag said 'NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION', I decided a call to Poison Control was in order.
Well, she's fine. They're not concerned with the pellets regarding toxicity, more concerned with the choking hazard.
Well since my daughter is a champ at chewing, there was not chokin hazard. She chewed that darn pellet up real good. Her mouth looked like it was full of chewed up, wet, cork board. Yumm-o Brook.
I tried to swipe out all the chewed up mess but Im sure quite a bit went into her gut. I cant WAIT to see what her diaper looks like tomorrow morning!!
not....yuck...
2 comments:
i've heard a lot of stories recounted concerning little kids eating dry pet food. i could tell you my own. here it goes: ruby has eaten cat kibble. a few times.
things like this strengthen their immune system? well that's what I'M going to tell myself, feel free to join in :)
I'm glad she's okay. Your new camera looks awesome! I want a nice camera like that at some point. I was thinking about a Canon Rebel as well - it seems that a lot of bloggers use that and their pictures are always so beautiful! Can't wait to see them!
~Kathryn
Post a Comment