Sunday, March 21, 2010

I heart faces: Focusing on Angles



I havent entered any photos in a while, but Im going to try and start being more reliable =)

Here is my monkey today.
Those two fingers just melt my heart!

I love this picture and angle! I took it today when I got home from work.

Anways, on on over to I Heart Faces to see more or enter!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Laurie said...

I love those eyes!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! too sweet!

TidyMom said...

Oh she is adorable!! Sweet capture...love the processing!!

mom2nji said...

So cute! I love her eyes.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful with those luscious eyes and lashes. Wowza : ) So pretty!

Krista Lucas said...

this angle really makes her eyes pop! and i love the processing. beautiful!!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Christina said...

So sweet...and the fingers that are left are saying "I love you"! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails