On Thursday, Hiedi, Ashley and I decided to take the girls swimming. Heidi's daughter, Sadie is 5 days older than Brooklyn. Sadie is in the pink,orange, and yellow swim suit.
Bella is Ashley's daughter. She is in the Pink Camo swim suit. Bella is 9 months old.
The girls have so much fun together so we try to get them together as much as we can. On Monday, we have a play date at Ashley's. Im sure the girls can't wait lol
Here are some photos from swimming. I was really bummed. I bought an underwater camera specifically for this day. It had tons of pictures of from when Kev and I took Brook swimming and tons of pictures from the girls swimming. Ashley and I went and got the film developed and it is all SO dark. So none of the pictures turned out.
Thank God, Emily came. She is Heidi's mommy in law. She was gracious enough to take some pictures, then I stole them from her haha. I hope she doesn't mind!
After swimming we went out to eat. I was SO glad the restaurant had three high chairs! Usually they only have two, which is weird to me. Here are all the girls after swimming.
Brook and Sadie
I brought Brook these sunglasses while I was waiting for the film to develop. She is such a little HAM!
The girls had such a great time! Brook and Bella slept for a good hour and a half to two hours after swimming while we were getting the film developed. Once we got home, Brook and I crashed on the couch for another two and a half hours. Guess she was really wore out!!!!
It was a great day =)






No comments:
Post a Comment