Saturday May 22nd, officially the busiest day of the year.
We had 2 first birthday parties to go to AND a bbq at a friends house.
Of course I thought it would be cute if Brook fingerpainted the birthday cards. Last week at Fred Meyer the crayola fingerpaints were 5.99 for a pack of 4 colors plus I had a 20% off coupon =)
I taped the paper down to her tray because I knew for a fact she would try to eat the paper...she is cool like that. Anyways, I squirted some colors and she went to town. For this being her first time, she did GREAT. She did try to take a nibble of the paint but when she tasted how awful it was, she didnt do it again.
(If you click on it, it should get bigger)
So at Noon, Kev, Brooklyn, and I loaded up and headed to Bella's 1st birthday party. It was SOOOO cute and the food was yummy! They had BBQ. I stuffed myself and Brooklyn. It was fun to watch Bella dive into her cake lol. Unfortunately we couldnt stay very long because Heidi and I had to take the girls and drive to Lewis and Clark for another 1st bday party.
I was thrilled to go to Levi's first birthday party next because I havent seen his parents, Maria and Will for like 6 years! Heidi, Sadie, Brook, and I hoped into Heidi's big truck and hit the road. Once we hit the corners in Lewis and Clark I knew this was a bad idea. I shouldve drove. I get REAAAAALLLY car sick and the corners were killing me.
As we pulled up to Levi's party I was seriously holding back vomit. I wanted to puke so bad. I didnt want to move my head or talk, for fear that someone would be drenched in the bbq I mentioned earlier. I felt awful.
So Heidi and I stayed about an hour and then we headed home since I was suppossed to go to another BBQ, which I didnt really want to anymore lol. So the whole way home I kept my eyes closed and didnt really speak to Heidi at all, I didnt think she'd want me to spew all over her truck.
Heidi took me home. Brook and I instanly crashed. We were both SO tired and well, I was sick. We woke up at 530 and I felt great! Guess I just need the equilibrium to balance out lol. So, Brook and I headed over to Nick and Jess's for another bbq. 3 in one day....geesh lol
They made yummy bacon cheeseburgers and salmon. mmmmm salmon.
Here is Brook and Orrin. Chit chattin' over some grahams. What they do best =) They are 3 weeks apart.
While the guys were playing horse shoes, I took Brook on the swing. She loved it. She giggled huge belly laughs and she swung back and forth.
Sabrina and Kev came with their precious bundle, Mason. Isnt he a doll??!?!
Anyways, I thought Id share my adventurous, busy saturday =)




No comments:
Post a Comment