HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME =)
So Monday was my 24th birthday. Im old...
It was a GREAT birthday. Sunday I had dinner at my parents house and got some great gifts =)
On Monday I worked from 4am to 2pm. I got some great birthday wishes at work. I even had a present waiting for me =) My friend Jessica Jensen had THESE wrapped up for me and dropped them off! I love her photography and it was so great to get the notecards. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You can visit her esty shop here.
Happy birthday to me =)
I went and picked up Brook after work then went straight home. I was surprised to see a card shoved in my front door and a card with a gift sitting at my front door. I instantly smiled huge and felt so loved =) I quickly grabbed Brook out of her carseat and decided I should check the mail before tearing into my cards and gift.
To my surprise there was a red box. I read the writing on the side and it said 'See Kai Run' and I instantly squealed with joy. Im not kidding you. I ran into the house and quickly started demolishing this box to open it. One of my best best friends Sabrina's mom had sent me this wonderful gift. There were the 'April' shoes and the cutest headband and bow =) THANKS JANA (a proper thankyou is in the mail).
Dont Brook's little feet look so cute!!!
I forgot to mention, In the gift at my front door was this adorable necklace from the Larsen family. I LOVE the necklace so much!
Anyways, after dinner with Kev's parents (which his step mom got me TONS of yarn...eeeeee!) we came home and celebrated Dale's A-day. His adoption day. =)
We adopted Dale last year this week. So we just HAD to celebrate it.
We feed our dogs hard dog food. So I thought some amazing soft food for dinner, a cake, and a dog bone was appropriate.
Dale had a frosting goatee lol
Once the dogs were in there intense sugar high, Kev played with them hardcore to get all that energy out.
Overall, it was a great birthday. I ordered a new lense for my camera and the WII game Just Dance. Im SOOOO excited!! =)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday to You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to You♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday to You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday to you!!
And loving those shoes and bow!
Happy Birthday again and you are so welcome for the cards. I just remembered that you commented on them before, so I just knew what to give you! Glad you like them! :) Sounds like you had a great day!
24 is not old. wait until you are 25! ha! now that's old! Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment