Since Brook and I have been sick, I didnt really have time to update the blog so here are some random pictures to enjoy =)
Friday (April 30th), my little love bug woke up with a tiny little cough. Really, nothing too concerning......
When Kev got home from work, Kev and Brook went for a quick quad ride up the road. She love love loves riding the quad. Of course we barely move lol but she loves it! See, she doesnt look sick.
Then that night I decided since I call Brooklyn a monkey....she just needs a monkey hat! So I crocheted her a little monkey hat. Isnt it adorable?!
See, still doesnt look sick....
Saturday morning Kev and I woke up bright and early and marched for babies.
That's right, we did the 6.2 mile March of Dimes walk. It was on the riverwalk and it was an ok day, sprinkled once or twice.
Brook was snuggled up nicely in her stroller with her awesome wind/rain protector I got for her. I seriously love that thing! She stays dry and warm. The stroller basically becomes a bed on wheels lol.
Ok, so I never realized how pyscho competitive my husband is until we did this walk.This is not a race...the walk is for babies. You dont win a medal or a ribbon for doing 10 minute walking miles.....someone must have told Kevin differently.
He was seriously on a mission.
"Summer, lets walk faster. I know we can pass these people."
"Kevin, this isnt a race...."
"I know.....Lets just pass them. C'mon!" as he super speed walks ahead
Yes, we did 10 minute miles.
My husband is insane.
After the walk we went and visited Kevin's Grandpa. He such a sweet sweet man. He didnt say much. He knew we were there and smiled at Brooklyn, but he wasnt up for talking. So, he listened while we talked.
See...still doesnt look sick.
Saturday night we were supposed to go somewhere to watch the Nascar race and BBQ. Brook and I took a nap before. I woke up at 430 and little missy had a temperature and her cough sounded awful.
Just like that?!?!?!
Nothing to something?!?!?!
Anyways, we didnt go to the BBQ. She ran a fever all weekend and monday we finally got into the Doctor.
She has Bronchitis and was pretty close to pnemonia. Poor little one. She is on antibiotics now and is deffinately feeling SO much better.
Here she is a few days ago.
See...she doesnt look sick anymore =)
She loves her baths.





2 comments:
Seriously loving these hats! How long do they take to make?
These pictures from today are to die for. Beautiful lighting and subject! She's a keeper. Hope you are all healthy now!
You certainly are talented - I love those hats.
Thank you so much for supporting the March of Dimes. You were real troopers to join the March for Babies in the drizzle. I'm really sorry about the bronchitis though!!! Glad to hear Brook is feeling better now.
Post a Comment