Meet Mason Maki.
7 pounds 2 ounces
20.4 inches long
Doesnt he make your uterus ache?! =)
We are so blessed to have Kevin and Sabrina in our lives.
To make this easier. We will say my Kevin and her Kevin. So you dont get too confused lol
Kevin and Kevin were best buds when my Kev and I got together. We all 3 would go camping out on the islands, drive around in the woods, basically do everything together. Her Kev always was looking for THAT girl.
He found her =) Sabrina and I both went to Western together, and to be honest. I didnt really like her the first time we met. I think it was mainly because I was so overprotective of her Kev. You know, I dont want his heart to be broken! So I had to be overjudgmental. lol Well you can not not like...no love, Sabrina.
She is amazing and will be an amazing mom. They are our best friends and we love them so much!
They tried to have a baby for almost a year.....and finally they got pregnant =) Sabrina was the cutest pregnant woman ever! I looked like a beached whale, she looked great!
The day finally came for us to meet baby Mason. Thursday Sabrina was in labor. She delivered him at 1:40 am on Friday morning. Her Kevin was great and sent me a text with every progression. He was so excited. Finally they started pushing and I went to bed. I figured I get the text when she had him. At 1 I woke up, no text....I had a gut feeling something was wrong. I woke up at 3, 4, and 5....no text. K I started freaking out, Im not going to lie. I was pacing my house trying to figure out what was going on.
At 5, I checked my facebook and Sabrina's sister wrote 'Baby Mason needs our prayers'.
Then I really started freaking out. I finally got through to Erin and she updated me on what happened. I dont want to talk about it on my blog, just because its their story and honestly, I will probably break down crying again. He had some complications at birth but now he is absolutely fine.
He is so squishy and SO adorable!!!
Sabrina was talking to Amaya on the phone while her Kev gave Mason some love
Brook wanted to touch him so bad lol. Dont worry, we checked with the doctor and Brook and I are no longer contagious. I cant wait til my cough is completely gone so I can hold him and love him =)
The proud parents. I love this little family so much.
Dontcha think Brooks future husband is so cute! ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment