Brooklyn is 9 months old today! Wow!
So in honor of her 9 month day, I am giving away one of my crocheted hats I literally just made.
This is a navy blue and camo hat. Size 6 months ish. Brook is 9 months and it fits her tightly. It really depends on your little ones head =)
Here are the ways you can win!!! =)
p.s. With all comments please please please leave your email so I can contact you regarding shipping address if you win.
1) Mandatory. Visit my fabulous friend Heidi's etsy, Hats By Heidi and leave me a comment telling me which item you love and what colors you'd chose. Please include your email address.
2) Become a 'follower' (You can do this at the top right of my blog). Leave me a comment saying you are a follower with your email address.
3) Grab my button. Leave me a comment telling me you grabbed my button with your email address.
4) Two extra entries. Blog about my giveaway. Leave two comments, with the link, and you email address
This is open until next tuesday, the 18th.
Thank you and good luck!!!!



13 comments:
Please enter me in your giveaway! I would love to win this hat for my future niece or nephew!
Thanks!
Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com
I loved them all! They were all so sweet! I loved the white one with the pink flower for a girl, of course and the beanie for a boy!
Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com
I'm a new follower! Please enter me again!
Thanks!
Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com
I'm following!
I love the cute hats with the flowers!
myeverydayblog AT gmail.com
Love the ear flap hat with the flower in pink and white! Beautiful :)
natalie_liam@hotmail.com
I think I need to learn how to crochet!
I'm a follower :)
natalie_liam@hotmail.com
I really like the girls hat with the flower on it! Although the boys ear flap hat may come in handy here soon. I would choose a black hat with a bright pink flower. :)
redsonyablade@yahoo.com
I loved them all
post free classified ads
I went to Hats by Heidi, this was not the first time I have looked at her sight but anyway Turner would get mad at me if I said I liked a girl hat so Im gonna say I liked the boy earflap hat, but Turner would choose a black hat with a red/burgundy trim!
adugan_06@yahoo.com
Im a follower...I think? I think I did it right! Im so smart!
I forgot to leave my email on my follower comment...oops!
adugan_06@yahoo
Post a Comment