Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crochet Hat Giveaway!!! Girls 9-12 months

I am giving away this super cute hat I crocheted =) Its size is about 9-12 months.

Brook is 9 months, small for her age, its a tad big but not too bad.

Here is the hat.


If you would like to win this hat. Here is how:

Please leave you email address with your comments

Mandatory Entry: Check out Hats By Heidi and leave a comment telling me which hat you like and what colors you'd chose.

Other ways you can win

1) 1 entry. Follow my blog
2) 1 entry. Grab my button
3) 3 entries. Blog about this giveaway and link it back to here and Hats by Heidi.

Good luck!!

Giveaway ends on Monday! =)

12 comments:

Natalie said...

I would pick the girls ear flap hat with flower in pink!

natalie_liam@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

I follow your blog!

natalie_liam@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

I follow your blog!

natalie_liam@hotmail.com

PerfectlyHappy said...

i love this hat but i also love the earflap hat in purple/white!

tnbellamy@yahoo.com

PerfectlyHappy said...

i follow! :)
tnbellamy@yahoo.com

PerfectlyHappy said...

grabbed ur button

http://tnrutger.blogspot.com/


although it looks different on my page! It's a pic of ur adorable daughter! :) i love it!

tnbellamy@yahoo.com

PerfectlyHappy said...

Blogged it 1

http://tnrutger.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-want-it-i-want-it-hats-by-heidi.html

tnbellamy@yahoo.com

** Also Changed the button. thanks for the comment! :)

PerfectlyHappy said...

Blogged it 2

http://tnrutger.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-want-it-i-want-it-hats-by-heidi.html

tnbellamy@yahoo.com

PerfectlyHappy said...

Blogged it 3

http://tnrutger.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-want-it-i-want-it-hats-by-heidi.html

tnbellamy@yahoo.com

Is being a follower one or two enteries?? i'm confused? one right?

Angela said...

I love the hat you made! It is just so cute on your little darling!

I also love the boys hat in blue.

Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway! If I win this I will be giving it to an expecting mother at church. Thanks for the opportunity to win something this nice!

Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com

Angela said...

I love the hat you made! It is just so cute on your little darling!

I also love the boys hat in blue.

Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway! If I win this I will be giving it to an expecting mother at church. Thanks for the opportunity to win something this nice!

Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com

Angela said...

I'm already a follower! Please enter me again!

Thanks!
Angela
wvangela AT gmail DOT com

Related Posts with Thumbnails