Its Not Me Monday =)

This has not been an exhausting week. We have not done tons of yard work. I would never use the excuse that the baby needs a nap and take a nap myself while the husband is working so hard outside....never
I did not make potato salad with hard potatoes....nope. I deffinately let them boil long enough and there was absolutely no crunch when the potato salad was consumed. I also did not burn salmon on the bbq. Such a yummy lunch =)
This weekend I so did not let the clean laundry pile up. I always fold my laundry once it's out of the dryer. Everytime. No matter what.
While changing my squirmy 9 month old, I did not let her run around bare tooshed for a whole 5 seconds, and then she did not proceed to pee and poop on the floor. Deffinately not MY daughter.
Last night while watching the Survivor finale, I soooo did not consume 4 peanutbutter cups, one bowl of ice cream, and a bowl of popcorn. Nope...I would never do that
So what didnt you do this week???
Join the fun at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
OHHH! And dont forget to enter my crochet hat giveaway! Tomorrow is the last day =)
OHHH! And dont forget to enter my crochet hat giveaway! Tomorrow is the last day =)
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for stopping by!
I remember those days of trying to get a diaper on a moving child - those days fly by so fast. I haven't had a kid in diapers in well over a year, but some things you just never forget. Esp when poop is involved :)
Post a Comment