Fix it Friday over at I heart faces. I love fix it friday.
Im not very good at the editing considering I just use picnik. But I LOVE looking at everyones edits. So many fabulous ideas. I love it!
Here is the before:
And the after:
Hope you like my edit!!! =)




7 comments:
Hi there! Looks like the image is pixelated. Makes it hard to appreciate all of the hard work I'm sure you put it! Do you have a larger version you can post??
Ooooooh! I love it! Nice job! :)
Great edit....love the crop!! xo
Looks Great!
I love the muted color and the side crop
I think both pictures are cute! I have an editing software that came with my camera that I use from time to time. I crop some but I just leave most the way I took them.
Have a Great Day!
Angela
.love the crop!
post free classified ads
Post a Comment