Friday, May 14, 2010

We have a new dog!


Ok maybe not a NEW dog. But an honorary dog lol. This is one of our neighbors dogs. Her name is Harrah. And Im guessing she is a pit bull mix. She looks more Pit though.

She is probably the sweetest dog ever. She just helps her little self into our house. She roams and sniffs and follows me everywhere.

We let her in the yard with Dale and Jade and they just ran laps chasing eachother. Dale just loves her. Its cute =)

She is GREAT with Brooklyn. Very gentle. She is actually better with Brook than our dogs. I mean, Dale and Jade are good with her. Just not as good as Harrah.


ok...............
So what is a post without pictures of my little monkey????

So here are some pictures of my love.

Here is Brook and Shaylee. Shaylee is Sabrina's little sister. We got to go see the most adorable baby ever today!!! Little Mason Maki. While I was there Shaylee and I named her rock. Susie the rock. Fitting name I guess =) She is seriously SOO cute! She was a little bummed out because she was missing her sister Sayge. Since then, she has been reunited =) The whole Root clan is down to meet Mr. Mason.

After lunch today. Such a cheeseball.

Always playing with her toys.


1 comment:

Angela said...

She is so cute! They really do love to play at that age.

Have a Great Day!
Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails