And,
Im not that sore anymore.
I mean, Im sore. I do an hour with Jillian. 30 Day Shred and Cardo Kickboxing. But Im not so sore that I need to take ibuprofen.
Yep, I took ibuprofen yesterday because of her! She is a wicked, wicked woman.
I reluctantly woke up this morning and walked out to the livingroom, popped in the DVD and dreaded the workout. I was tired, still half asleep. It took me like 10 minutes to actually get into it, but I did. Im glad I stuck out the whole hour.
And even bigger news.....
Brook started a new daycare. A real daycare. Basically for the past year she has just been shuffled among family members. As much as I love her being with family, she needs stability. So, we put her in daycare.
The daycare provider is a girl I went to high school with so I know her fairly well. Her house is only like 5 minutes away too, so thats a plus. She also had a daughter that is two months older than Brook. That's a BIGGER plus. She also teaches her daughter sign language and is going to teach Brook too. An even BIGGER plus.
Im excited and when I picked up Brook last night, she was pooped. So that means she was having tons of fun. =)
Im so thankful for good, close daycare.
1 comment:
Great job Summer! You have become my motivation and you sure inspire me to keep going! Thanks for all the lovely comments too!
Glad you found a new daycare for Brook! Hope she enjoys it!
Post a Comment