Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day.

Brooklyn's 1st birthday party is tomorrow!

We are ready...I hope. I think I have everything I need.

Here is her adorable invitation. I got it off etsy.com.


We are doing a pool party. I got a pool for the younger babies and a slip n slide for the toddlers. My dad is also putting up a HUGE slip n slide for any adults who are brave enough.
Im not brave enough. Ill just throw that out there. Two reasons
1. Im not about to hurl myself down a hill on a soaped up tarp infront of friends and family.
2. Swimsuits are my worst enemy since Ive had Brooklyn. Sure, I packed myself into one for swimming lessons, but that was for Brook lol

We are also doing a BBQ. Yum! I love BBQ's on hot days.
Speaking of weather, its supposed to be hot hot hot. Which is great! Last weekend for Sadie's 'pool' party, it totally rained the whole time. I was really nervous after that, but the clouds have finally parted and it will be SUNNY!!!

I got the CUTEST party favors for the kids too! I got them Mini Sand Buckets. They are MINI, but I think appropriately sized for toddlers.

Anyways,
 keep an eye out on Sunday. I'll have her birthday party pictures up =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails