Until my little baby is one years old.
I cant believe it.
She went from this to this...
She is such a smart, amazing little girl and I just adore her. She blows me away daily with how fast she learns something. She has such a sassy little personality, wonder where she got that ;)
She throws fits like a champ but can ham it up to anyone at the drop of a hat.
Here are some of my little lady's accomplishments.
I will find out weight and height next monday at her doctor's appointment.
*She walks ALL over the place. Nothing in our house is safe.
*She can sign. She signs for eat and more. We havent really worked on anything else.
*She talks ALOT. Here are some of the words she says
-mama
-dada
-baba
-baby
-cup
-ball (her favorite thing in the whole world right now)
-there (sometimes she will say 'right there)
-looo (look)
-what's that
-nose
-duck
-quack quack
-dog
-shhhhh (she puts her finger up to her mouth and says 'shhhhhh', she got that from yo gabba gabba)
-gabba gabba (for yo gabba gabba)
-wa wa (water)
-one
-yeah
-nah nah (no no)
If I ask her 'where is my.....?' She will point out my nose, eyes, and mouth. We are going to introduce ears this week.
She can point out her own nose and her own belly button on command and when she points to anything we ask her to she says 'there'. It makes you want to melt!
She is off the bottle and formula. She now loves her sippys and milk (thank God).
She is still on a schedule. She takes two naps a day around the same time and goes to bed between 8 and 9 and sleeps til usually 8 am.
My favorite accomplishment.... =)
When I ask her how old she is, she holds up one finger and says 'one'.
She is a smart little gal, and I know I am forgetting a ton of her accomplishments!
I just cant believe how fast this year has flown. I adore my little monkey and can't wait to see what the next year brings.

3 comments:
omg! omg! omg! can you believe what is happening to these tiny little babies!?! are you having a birthday party for her and all her cute little friends? i cant wait to see pics if you are!
and she is insanely smart! do you do anything special to work with her to learn all that? or has she mostly picked it up on her own?
I am throwing her an ADORABLE birthday party this weekend. And YES there will be pictures!!!! =) Ill post them on sunday probably. As for my mini genius...she just picks the stuff up. I dont drill her, or sit and make her learn things. Just throughout the day she will pick up some random new 'trick' lol. She really is a quick learner.
wow! she has great verbal skills!
Post a Comment