Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fruit Flies. How I get rid of them.

Works EVERY time. Not kidding, it's amazing.

I take an old glass that I never plan on using again.
Put vinegar, liquid dishsoap, and lemon juice.

I dont really have any measurements. Depending on the height of the glass really. I usually do half the cup of vinegar, a good long squirt of dish soap and a good squirt of lemon juice.

Give it a quick stir.

Set. Leave. Wait.

2-3 days, the flies will be gone.

Works everytime for me. Go try it out!!!

3 comments:

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

How do you tell fruit flies from regular ones? Does it work on all flies. This is amazing, thank you for sharing... I am def. going to try it out.

Tutus N' Trucks said...

fruit flies are little itty bitty flies that are annoying. they are like a brown color.

jill said...

its wooooorking!!! i have so many fruit flies right now {so gross!} and i remembered this little trick of yours and tried it out this morning. i cant wait for these nasty things to be GONE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails