Yup. I thought I had food poisoning for Brooks birthday party.
Boy was I WRONG.
I realized I was wrong when Brook threw up ALLLLLL OVER my mother in laws van.
I had to work yesterday so I called my husband to tell him that he needed to go get her and take the day off work. Ive taken like a million sick days because the husband wouldnt step up and take care of a sick baby lol, so now its his turn. Kevin responds back with, 'funny you say that because I dont really feel good either'.
Long story short. I went home yesterday at 6 pm. Picked up my sickie daughter and found my sickie husband on the couch, all sickie-fied.
He stayed in the bathroom for a while. One time I went back to check on him and he was sitting on his knees, head resting on the toilet seat....um YUCK! eww Gross. Other people sit on the toilet other that us Kevin!!! Then another time he was laying on the floor in the bathroom.
So,
After a looooong night, Brook and Kevin are A-ok.
2 comments:
cute new blog title!!
Thanks!!! =)
Post a Comment