Brooklyns birthday party day started out a little rough on me. I worked friday night and got off work at 2am. At 1am I was thirsty so I drank some Odwalla Strawberry C Monster....um bad idea.
I got food poisoning. From juice? Weird, but it happened.
I was up all night throwing up and maintained my throw up through the day =( Wish I couldve been feeling good for Brooks party. Anyways, here are a bunch of pictures from the day.
Ella
Wyatt
Mason = ADORABLE!
Sadie = One of Brook's best friends
p.s. Isnt her momma pretty?! She is 5 months pregnant too!
This is Tug. Isnt he a doll?!
Opening Presents.
I love the serious look on her face.
Love her curly hair.
"MOM! I want more!"
Pretty Girl
Grandpa (my dad) and Brookie
Want some Ella?
Brook and Alex
Sweet Kisses to Grammy
Auntie Tiff (My sis in law) and Brook
Wyatt wanted frosting all over him too =)
We just brought out her new quad from mommy and daddy. She LOVED it. Started driving it around immediately.
My favorite picture from the whole party =)
Birthday Girl after her party. Riding around.
Overall the party was GREAT! It was SOOO incredibly hot but we all survived.
Hope you like the pictures.





















4 comments:
Glad it was a good time.. sorry you felt bad. It's hard to believe she is just a month older then mine. She is so much bigger!! I love the tutu and quad photo too.. so cute!
i cant believe you got food poisoning on the day of her party! AGH! but like any good mommy you pulled thru! :) the pics are adorable and you can see how much fun brooky had!
Cute Pics! I love the one of Tiff and Brook! So adorable... Thanks for having us...Mason had a great time!
Post a Comment