Thursday, August 26, 2010

Horse rides and cute new hats I made.


Ive been MIA for the last few days. I had a couple days off so Ive been staying pretty busy.

Yesterday my VERY pregnant friend and I met up with her mom and dad and went on a beach horseback ride. It was very sunny and quite breezy but I enjoyed it. Brook did too. She rode a horse for the first time yesterday.

Actually I used to ride everyday. I owned horses for about 5 years but then high school and boys redirected my focus, so I quite showing the horses, sold them and started dating. I wish I wouldve NOT dated and continued with the horses. Horses will always be more loyal than some random date in high school.

Anyways, here are some pictures.

This picture of the girls is my favorite. They are like little mirror images =)

After riding we sat and ate some food. Brook had a milkshake in her sippy. Her first time. She loved it.



Onto the hats. I made like the cutest hats ever!
Brook is really into yo gabba gabba so I thought Id make a muno and a brobee hat. Here they are =)

Here is Brobee.

Here is my Brobee hat. These were taken with my cell so their a little blurry...

Here is Muno.

Here is my Muno hat.

So what do you guys think? I think they turned out super cute!!

The Brobee hat is a little big, I made it for my friend's 2 year old. Brook will be getting her own Brobee hat soon.


4 comments:

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

I was going to comment on how cute the mirror pic was but then I saw the hats you made and was stunned into silence at your creativity. I am amazed. I really want to hate you for making such CUTE hats and toughing out Jullian longer than I have attempted but I cant I love your blog.

Jessica Marie said...

I absolutely love the horse riding pictures! So cute! I love love love the hats! I need to learn how to make one!

jill said...

those hats are adorable! and those horse riding pics are the best. i love that one with the two girls reaching down into the sand! glad you had some days off work to hang out! :)

Court J said...

Oh my gosh! I love your blog.
And the Muno hat is adorable!
The girl I nanny loves Yo Gabba Gabba.
She would die for that hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails