I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on tuesday. Um ouch! I was so freaking sore! It probably didnt help that I did her cardio kick boxing right after.
An hour of Jillian. ouch.
On Wednesday I woke up and went for a walk with the girls. I got off work at 4 am and was on the track at 10:30 am. We walked for about 2.5 miles. The whole time I was throbbing lol. I was so sore from the previous days workout that I was hating every step I took!! But, I did it.
This morning I had to work at 8am. So I woke up bright and early at 6 and did an hour of Jillian again. Tonight when I get home, while Im watching Big Brother, Im going to walk on the tredmill. So 2 hours of activity. I should hopefully start losing weight!
My ultimate goal. To be a size 5 at Valentines day. Kevin and I decided that we are going to go away for Valentines day. Go down the coast and stay in a nice little hotel. Have some good quality couple time.
I want to BLOW him away when I slip on a cute little red dress for dinner. My goal.
I know, Kevin always says, you're beautiful now. But hearing it and feeling it are two different things.
Im blubbery and need to lose some pounds. lol
Anyways, Im on my way to some more 'sore' posts lol
Also, I ordered Zumba. It should be here some time next week and Im SO excited! Im excited because it's dancing. I wont feel like Im 'working out'. Ill be having fun and I know Brook will love this. She loves to shake her bootay.
Usually in order to work out, I wait til she naps because she gets bored and fusses during workouts. But with this, she can be awake and participate. She will just think we are having a fun dance party =)
Ill do a post later to let you know when I get Zumba what I think.
2 comments:
I have the 30day Jullian shred. I commend you on doing it two days in a row and kick boxing afterward. WOW... The whole time I did the video- lets just say I called Jullian some unpleasant names. Good Job! You should be impressed with yourself, because I am.
wow, i could never work out. i HATE sweating...and working out. haha
btw, this new blog deal you have going on is PERFECT! i really really like it. tutus and trucks. so cute.
Post a Comment