Thursday, August 26, 2010

My thoughts on 'ZUMBA'...

I finally got ZUMBA in the mail on Tuesday. I popped that DVD in so fast. I was ready to try it out.

I did dance aerobics for two years in college so Im pretty fast at picking up dance moves. I skipped the beginnings CD where they explain the dance moves. Im glad I did, I think I was burning more calories attempting the dance moves lol.

The video I did was the Zumba Fitness Live! Workout. I was dancing my little heart out. Im sure I looked like a total flippin' idiot but I didnt care. Within the first 8 minutes I had sweat pouring off of me. After the hour was up, my whole t shirt was SOAKING wet with sweat.

The next day I got up, anticipating a walk at the track with the ladies. I got out of bed and felt the pain. I cursed ZUMBA's name lol. My calves hurt so bad! My whole body did really. So needless to say, after the walk. There was no 30 day shred done. So Ive skipped two days. That means tonight, I need to do it.

This morning I got up at 530 am and did another hour of ZUMBA. I probably wont do that again. I can workout in the morning but dancing, Im not really a morning dancer. I stuck it out and finished the hour but was not thrilled. I wish I wouldve just done Jillian this morning and ZUMBA tonight.

So in the end. ZUMBA is a great workout that makes you sweat like crazy! I recommend it to everyone. Now go buy it =) I got it at the ZUMBA website.

2 comments:

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

I have always wondered about ZUMA... I am now excited to go try it.

Jessica Marie said...

I'll have to give it a try! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails