Im NOT pregnant. I get asked atleast once a week when Im having another.
Is where Im at right now in life, not good enough?
When I was dating Kevin, everyone asked 'When are you getting married?'.
Once we got married, everyone asked 'When are you having a baby?'
And now that we have a baby, everyone asks 'When are you going to have another?'
Everyone is so quick to rush their way through life and always looking forward to that NEXT step..well what about the step you are at now? Enjoy the step you are at because you can never go back.
Just be.
2 comments:
so true.. it seems like everyone is having babies back to back.. me, i waited 5 1/2 years!
Now that I think about it, no one asks us that. I have the opposite, everyone keeps telling us to wait another year before having another one. Apparently they ALL feel two year age gap is the best. We arent in a rush... so true about savoring the moment your in...
Post a Comment