Sunday, September 12, 2010

13 months going on 13 years old

Yep, she is 13 months. Can you believe it?

She has the attitude of a teenager. Man I cant wait for those years to come.
Look at this sweet face.

You'd never know that she can throw thee biggest fits EVER.
You know the kind. The fits where you wonder if theyre going to crack their head open, or even pass out.
Yep, she's a pro at the fit throwing.

Even though she is a little miss Sassy Pants, she can be the saaweetest little gal too. She will randomly walk up and give kisses and hugs. And when she flashes that smile, forget about it. Your heart just melts.

I just ♥ my little pre-teen =)

Happy 13 months my little monkey.

2 comments:

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Aww! Happy 13 months little one!!!

Jessica Marie said...

She is adorable! I love her eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails