Monday, September 20, 2010

Atleast itll be updated..sort of..

So its no secret. Our master bathroom is straight up out of the 70's. We've been putting off re-doing it because, well, we are the only ones who see it...

Yesterday, I suggested to the hubby that we need a white, new toilet. Not a green, old toilet.
He agreed, so we journeyed out to Home Depot.

We left with a new toilet.



a
n
d

A new vanity AND new flooring....so 400 bucks later, we will have an 'updated' sorta bathroom. (the bathtub is green...but shower curtains cover that?!)



OH. and guess who put in the flooring yesterday??? Um...ME!

Yep, Summer the fabulous floorer (is that a word?) at your service.

The bathroom should be done in a couple days, and I will post before and after pictures....since I know you all are waiting on the edge your seats =)

3 comments:

Amber said...

New follower from Mingle Monday! Hope you can stop by sometime--http://www.thestrobel3.blogspot.com
Your little Brooklyn is so cute :)

Brittany said...

:) A) Amber is a doll face isnt she? Go check her out if you havent already!

B) You put the floor in by yourself? holy bananas! Good job girl!

C) I am waiting at the edge of my seat to see the flooring!

D) :)))

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]001[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino[/url] free no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatch casino
[/url].

Related Posts with Thumbnails