Two things I LOVE this morning.
1) When Brook waddles up to me with a book in her hands. She then climbs up in my lap and we read the book together.
2) Dancing to the ending credits music of 'Madagascar 2' and Brook squealing in absolute joy as we twirl around the livingroom together.
*sigh* Just melts my heart.
2 comments:
How cute! I love dancing to the the 1st "Madagascar" movie, "You've got to Move it Move it!" So much fun! Wait...I think that's in the 2nd one too right? lol.
aw corbin loves bringing us books to read too! ive read, driving thru tonka town with chuck the dump truck like 6.2 million times! haha
and picturing the two of u twirling around your living room puts a smile on my face! i bust out all my best white girl dance moves in front of corbin! oh to be a fly on my wall...!
Post a Comment