So we've been very, very busy!
I've been working a TON of hours because someone's been out with a back injury.
We had Knappa Days last weekend. Kevin raced his lawnmower...yes. You read that right.
My husband races lawnmowers, not embarrassing at all?! lol
Theeeen. We got a kitten =)
Im not really a cat person and Kev is deffinately NOT a cat person. But we have a little mice problem (gross I know). So we decided on a kitty.
This cat has me wrapped around its finger already! lol
The cat is GREAT with Brook too. Brook can carry it around by the neck and it just hangs there, barely breathing... lol We, of course are teaching her to be 'soft'. But its taking a little longer than expected! haha
Here is Bug.
The cat just adores Brook =) It just sat there while Brook took a bath. It was sweet.
I also created a play place for Brook. Im sick of toys being thrown all about my livingroom. So our 2nd livingroom is now a play room. I moved the love seat (my brother is taking it) and made a whole toy area.
Brook and I hit up Home depot in the morning to get some supplies. She loves driving the car lol
Here it is now. The black on the wall is chalkboard paint. It now has a frame around it and looks adorable. We havent used it yet. It says to wait 3 days before using it, so tomorrow we will test it out!
Think she needs more toys?
Another view....yes, she is lacking in toys. I really need to buy more lol
In the corner by the chalkboard I put a pink beanbag chair with all Brooks books. I thought it would be a great reading area. Brook thought so too. She is always in the corner looking at her books.
(Ignore the bed head, she has just woke up)
She loves the chair for watching Yo Gabba Gabba too. =)
And here are just some cute pictures of my love bug.










3 comments:
Such a cute kitty! I think lots of kids play rough with pets! My nephew likes to push his Aunt's cat off of the couch while also pulling at his head! That is an adorable picture of the cat on the tub with Brook! Too cute!
I love that pink and brown skirt outfit! The shoes are killing me! too cute!
I LOVE the outfit with the pink leggings, ugg-like boots, dress and beanie - TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment