Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boo to Viral Infections

Brook has a viral infection.

I totally forgot to do a post on this (because Ive been a bad blogger). I was reading one of my fav blogs Glamorous Life of a House Wife and she did a post because her little one had a viral infection too.

Anyways, on Saturday, Brook started getting a rash on her body. I called her ped. and he said, if she isnt acting sick then just bring her in on monday. Well, she wasnt acting sick. She was acting 100% fine, which was nice. I brought her in on monday and he confirmed, it was a viral infection. Poor little sickie.

This was right after she woke up so ignore the bed head =)

Can you see the red spots all over her cheeks?


Saaad. =(

She didnt look to good, huh?!

Well, she is absolutely fine now =) Such a trooper. You couldnt even tell she was sick.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails