Us parents will make tons of sacrifices for our children.
Here is one of mine.
Coffee table turned chalk board.
I had some chalkboard paint and thought since the coffee table needed to be painted (I wanted to paint it pretty black though), I was planning on painting it black, and it was the perfect height for Brook.
Voila......chalkboard coffee table.
She doesnt have access to the chalk, so she wont be randomly using it. Also, If I need to have my coffee table back, a wet rag with take care of that.
So enjoy Brookie. One sacrifice for you.



4 comments:
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA!!! SERIOUSLY!!!
That is adorable! What a fun mom you are! Love your blog and I am a new follower! Thanks for entering my giveaway.
Great idea Summer! She looks like she just loves it! :)
Super cute idea =)
Post a Comment