Monday, September 13, 2010

Breakfast and Lunch Ideas for a 13 month old?

Im running out of ideas here. So any ideas would be appreciated.

I swear, I make the same thing for breakfast every morning. Here are the meals:

1) eggs, toast, and some type of fruit

2) cheerios and fruit

3) oatmeal and toast

4) yogurt, fruit, and toast

For lunch:

Its always some type of sandwich with veggies or fruit. Depending on the day.



Anybody have any other ideas? I just feel like we are in a food rut....

2 comments:

Brittany said...

My son and nanny kids love it when I make their pb's and j's like grilled cheese, and toast them on the oven!

They also love Tacos, breakfast burritos (home made), pita bread pizza, corn dogs, any sort of pasta.. etc..

I feel ya though! They love making their own sandwhiches so some weeks we have that more often then not!

jill said...

have you checked out weelicious.com or wholeseomebabyfood.com before? they are both really great sites. and i have their button on my blogs i love page but its called cooking with my kid! also, i have the book, cooking for baby that has a lot of great, different, and healthy ideas.
i feel the same way sometimes too about feeding him the same thing. especially for breakfast. hope those sites help you out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails