Saturday, September 18, 2010

What is your favorite...

Fall Drink???

Its interesting to me to hear everyones seasonal drinks.

My FALL drink.

Decaf Chai Tea with Pumpkin Spice.

Its yummy and so easy (and cheap) to make at home.

Ingredients.

1 Nice Big Mug
1 Decaf (or caf, whichever you prefer) Chai Tea Bag
Milk
Pumpkin Spice syrup


Now make a cup of tea, using the milk instead of water. Then add the pumpkin spice syrup. Sip and Enjoy



It's seriously amazing. I call if 'Fall in a cup'  =)


Now what is your favorite Fall drink?

4 comments:

jill said...

for sure its a starbucks tall pumpkin spice latte WITH whip! mmmm! i have yet to cave and get one though. its not fall yet!!!!!

Jessica Marie said...

Apple Cider all the way! :)

Heidi said...

I'm with Jessica, hot apple cider! Good with a little whiskey when you have a bit of a cold. Or if you just want a little whiskey;)

Brittany said...

Agreeing with above! APPLE CIDER!

I went out the very first day and bought a big just of apple cider!

I have been sipping it non stop since

Related Posts with Thumbnails