Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weird anonymous comments

I mean, we all get them. You know, those random anonymous commenters.

I had one. Weird thing was. I was sent an email saying they left a comment, but there was no comment on the post. And it didn't say 'deleted by author'...there was nothing. Just an email.

It said 'Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.'   uh what? Say thank you you as your information? hmmm

Bunch of weirdos out there. Obviously this person is NOT in college, they can even spell or use proper grammar.


On a much more NORMAL topic.

I am thinking of selling some crochet Halloween hats. I was going to make an ear flap hat. It would be orange with black trim then a black jack o lantern face on the front. Its a super cute idea, I need to get some yarn to make one for Brookie.

I go back and forth on selling my hats. I feel like no one will buy them or want them. I really want to start an etsy account tho. Just put up a picture of the 'Muno' hat and the 'Halloween' hat. Maybe some korker bows. I don't know.

What do you guys think? Should I start an esty account? I mean what could it hurt.

Also, I am going to surprise Kev with tickets to Las Vegas in march for Nascar. Yes, nascar is lame, but my husband loves it. His bday is in January so I thought it would be a great Christmas, Birthday and Valentines day present combined since its flippin' expensive!

Another motivation to start the etsy account...maybe all the money (if I even make any lol) would go to the Vegas trip for Kev??


Hmm....I need advice people. =)

5 comments:

Keli said...

i think your hats are super cute. I would get one for the winter time!

Brittany said...

I am doing week of giveaways on my blog for fall! I have a few lined up! If you start your etsy shop, you could do a giveaway on my blog, and i'll link to your shop! :)))

Let me know if you're interested!! :))

Vanessa said...

I actually want to learn to crochet so I can make hats for my daughter :) I'd love to see some of your hats. I think setting up an Etsy account is a great idea. It's worth a shot! I'm thinking about selling bows and headbands on Etsy.

grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Yes, I think you should totally set up an Etsy account! Like you said, what could it hurt? My girls love hats, so let's see some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails